Consumer Empowerment. An empowered consumer knows their strengths and needs, they can hold their integrity in stressful situations and make clear decisions under pressure. They know their rights to free choice, to be heard, informed, and educated, to receive service, and to be safe. An empowered consumer is a smart shopper, knows what they want, and can wait until they get it. They can do the math and know that quality is usually cheaper in the long run. They’ve been around the block. They know how sales works, can resist sales pressures, can ask intelligent questions, and have the support of other consumers. An informed and empowered consumer will save tens of thousands of dollars over just one lifetime! So, what’s a good consumer empowerment class worth to you? $1,000? $2,000? $5,000? Have we got a deal for you!
In this program, participants will:
- Learn to be smart Shoppers by understanding their requirements and exercising purchase patience. Do the Math, credit & debt
- Develop their own sense of ethical consumerism and sustainability
- Learn how to assess the potential organizations who they will do business with
- Receive a Sales Trick "immunization," developing resistance to sales pressures
- Learn to barter and negotiate
- Learn to constructively receive service and escalate complaints
- Social Shaming
This is a serious course playfully designed for your empowerment and financial sanity.
This is a small group program designed to run for one month, with weekly video conference meetings.
Please sign up on the waiting list and we will contact you when enough students enroll.