Financial Literacy. We are most irrational when it comes to love and money. As we are not a dating service (hey, there’s a novel idea), we’ll focus on the do-re-me. Above and beyond becoming an empowered consumer, developing financial literacy forms a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life. We will explore the traditional financial literacy topics such as budgeting, savings, and credit, and go beyond to develop participant financial perspectives. How the game of commerce is played. What is financial security and why would I want it? Understanding your values: relationships, experiences, and material things. How much is enough? Develop your own definition of wealth and a plan to achieve wealth? Do you want to retire? If so, under what terms. Think of us as the Uncle you wish you had.
In this program, participants will:
- Understand and develop your personal financial values and goals
- Explore retirement strategies and options
- Practice budgeting and saving to meet your goals
- Understand credit and debt
- Define living a balanced life on your own terms
- Develop a wealth building plan: real estate, investing, and entrepreneurship
This is a serious course playfully designed for your empowerment and financial sanity.
This is a small group program designed to run for one month, with weekly video conference meetings.
Please sign up on the waiting list and we will contact you when enough students enroll.